Vertec may be rented for 4 hrs or a full 24 hrs.
For testing and improving Vertical Jump:
- The world’s most popular device for testing vertical jump height.
- Consists of a solid metal base, telescoping upright and colored vanes spaced 1/2 ” apart that rotate when touched for easy measurement.
Use it to accurately measure vertical jump height when:
- It allows the coach, trainer or therapist to determine how the subject is progressing by measuring how high the person can jump.
- Measures how effectively the person converts horizontal movement to vertical lift.
- Use to develop explosive power and endurance by doing multiple sets of jumps.
- Take the standing height of the subject with one arm fully extended upward.
- Have the subject jump-up and touch the highest possible vane.
- Then measure the difference between standing height and jumping height.
- Use throughout the year or treatment period to measure amount of improvement.
- Also use to teach good jumping techniques and to improve endurance.