Where data analysis, sports science, and personalized focus come together to bring about superior athletic performance. We call it intelligent training.
At Norton Performance, our training begins with a very detailed analysis of the athlete. Once the analysis is completed, we give the athlete exactly what he or she needs to improve their strength, power, stability, mobility and central movements needed for their given sport, position, and unique physical needs. It is about training the athlete intelligently so their hard work doesn't go to waste, and actually transfers to their respective sport while also minimizing injury risks.
- Mark McKown, Direction of Sports Science (UTAH JAZZ)
- Jaeger Sports
- Isaiah Wright, Head Strength Coach (UTAH JAZZ)
- Kyle Boddy (Driveline Baseball)
- Ryan Roberts (12 yr D1 Baseball Coach, BYU)
- Marcus Elliott, Harvard, M.D. (Founder/Director of Peak Performance Project)
-Frank Jackson (New Orleans Pelicans)